In a crisis, problems in a relationships, at a crossroad in life? We all have situations in life that are difficult to solve on our own. In such a situation, external help such as short therapy can bring great relief, give tools to life, and help working towards your geniune self. You do not need a referral to short therapy – you can simply choose a therapist you want, book the first therapy appointment and start straigh away.
Did you know, that only a few sessions can clarify the thoughts and help to build a new understanding and direction in life. At times we make miracles happen during short therapy. The result may be a genuinely new approach to your own life, thoughts and emotions.
Short therapy is always tailored to suit your needs. Typically, short therapy involves 5-20 sessions. You do not need a referral and you can start straight away!
- A shorter therapy may be enough when the necessary elements for change are found. The most important elements are a good working relationship with the therapist, the courage to go deeper than the surface, and the desire and willingness to change the way of thinking and doing things.
- Short therapy does not try to fix all the issues at once, instead it focuses on one or two issues at a time.
- Short therapy can be a step towards longer rehabilitative psychotherapy supported by Kela.
Huomasitko jo nämä?
Book a therapy session for yourself or your loved one. We have appointments around Finland and online.
Get to know us
All our professionals are trained in the short therapy approach. We are the experts in short therapy in Finland and you can trust us to provide you with the best service in the field.
- We have +90 experienced short therapists and psyhotherapists – and high-quality therapy services you can trust.
- At withHeltti, the short therapies are provided by healthcare professionals such as psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses.
- Our professionals are experts in short therapy. Thanks to our vast and versatile professional skills, we are able to help you with both work and private life issues. On top of that, we are genuinely decent people!
Get to know our short therapists
Here you can find all our short therapists and psychotherapists who provide short therapy in English. Choose a therapist you want and book an appointment.